Talent2celeb Limited – We run a platform where talents connect to opportunities. We have created a platform for talent social networking and an avenue for creative opportunities channeled through audition notices, development opportunities and discounted relevant deals.
We are a team of learned young professionals in arts, technology and business. Our office is located in Lagos Nigeria but we work from any location on earth. We work from everywhere and anywhere and we love our virtual working method. We meet when needed either at the office or virtually. We are tech-crazy!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Talent Manager
- We seek talent managers with a significant understanding of the arts, fashion and entertainment industry.
- Our platform connects creative budding talents and industry professionals.
- Talents on our platform include budding actors, models, dancers, musicians and other various creative categories.
- Qualification in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business or any Social Sciences.
- Some experience in arts, fashion and the entertainment industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- You must be able to communicate efficiently in English (Written and Spoken).
- You are able to collaborate with the team to develop strategies
- You are able to identify markets and develop strategies aligned with our organisational goals.
- You are able to promote our products and services to relevant clients.
- You are are able to build a network of clients with the aim to provide opportunities beneficial to talents.
- You work with agencies and movie production companies to provide auditions and jobs for relevant talents on our platform.
- You can work independently or as part of a team to coordinate creative individuals for auditions and casting calls as requested by your client and the organisation.
- You connect talents to reputable agencies and production companies and assist with contract negotiation and sign off.
- You are able to guide talents development and recommend relevant training where necessary.
- You are able to source for relevant events in the creative industry and get your talents involved in beneficial ways which positively affect talent development and exposure.
- We are happy to listen to more ideas as well. We are excited to hear more!
- You must be an average user of computers and smartphones.
- Direct marketing
- Creative attributes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com Don’t just attach a CV include a cover letter.
Note: This role requires you to use your own computer.
Deadline: 15th April, 2016