Technical Sales Representative Job Opportunity at Ilupeju, Lagos
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management, requires the services of competent and passionate individuals who has marketing and sales experience for her Clients in the manufacturing industry whose vision is to provide manufacturing support services which includes technical support and material sourcing for clientele. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Reports to: Business Development Manager
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop market leads for marketing engineering product range and convert Leads to customer
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales report
- Create and make presentations on behalf of the company to potential clients
- Carry out and provide feedback from market research
- Drive events, promotions to support product sales
- Identify distribution channels and partners to expand company existing market channels
- Provide performance report against plan
- Develop Marketing Strategy with the Marketing Manager and translate to marketing plan
- Fulfill existing customer order
- Model the expectation for a culture of safety by demonstrating safe, best work practices.
- Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across cross-functional departments.
- Set personal goals to achieve agreed targets
- BSc/HND in Marketing: However Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Metals and Material degree has added advantage.
- At least 2-6years sales and marketing experience as an engineer (post NYSC experience)
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Must be analytical
- Must be able to work closely with the marketing manager
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (report writing skills).
- Must be adaptable and Flexible
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must display patients and tactical with resolving
- Have strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Must have ability to break barriers to open new business opportunity
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must have problem solving capabilities and be able to strategies
- Must be conversant with measurements and engineering principles
- Good driving experience with valid driver’s license
- Must have experience with marketing and creating new channels
- Must have good people and networking skills
- Must know Microsoft packages excel, powerpoint and word
- Understand and use engineering measuring instruments – venier calipers
N50,000 plus bonus on target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject title e.g Technical Sales Representative.
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2016.