Vacancy for Head of Unit in an Independent Investment Banking Firm
We are an independent Investment Banking firm registered to perform Issuing House, Asset Management and Financial Advisory Services including Transaction Advisory. Investment Promotion Advisory, Equity and Debt participation, Structured Finance and Public-Private Partnership [“PPP”] transactions.
Our client include a wide range of large Corporates and Sub Nationals that have had to access funds from the capital market to pursue repositioning and infrastructural developments. Financial Assets under our management has also been experiencing steady growth.
There is vacancy for the position below in our Investment banking, Asset Management and Trustees segment of our operations that we urgently want to fill:
Job Title: Head of Unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration, Humanities and or Law.
- To deepen the existing customers relationships, and aggressively develop new businesses, to enlist new clients and opportunities
- Market for, coordinate and supervise the structuring of transactions relating to the unit.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and Company’s management and investment policies.
For the Asset Management:
- Increase the yield and returns on the investible funds through an aggressive investment management skill and Develop new products that meet industry/market target.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Asset Management and Trustee role as applicable.
- Good knowledge of the business, laws, transaction structuring, agreements and regulatory requirements
- Candidate should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to details, good numerical, organizational and time management skills
- Computing, analytical and communication skills are important.
- Registration with SEC as a registered market operator will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th April, 2016.