Walcoss Consulting Current Job Offer
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate Lawyer – Male & Female
- Effective communication skills in writing, business presentations and interpersonal communication.
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Ability to maintain high level of work-related confidentiality.
- Ability to utilize title “tools of the trade” software products and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to utilize appropriate surveying methodologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience advising clients, and mineral title issues, pooling and unitization, community leases, and matters related to undivided mineral ownership and leasehold estates.
- He or she must be skilled in the preparation of oil and gas leases, amendments, assignments, ratifications, mineral and royalty deeds, operating agreements and Litigation.
- Candidate MUST possess 4-8 years and above working experience in Litigation, with oil and gas title issues.
- Experience in negotiating and drafting of transactional documents such as leases, assignments and participation agreements, as well as curative material is a plus. Litigation experience/knowledge and LL.M Degree would be an added advantage.
- Rendering Legal opinion, original drilling opinions, supplemental opinions, acquisition opinions, division order title opinions, leasehold title opinions and banking title opinions.
- Regular review and interpretation of title abstracts, certified title opinions, related title documents.
- Gather and organize title curative information and compile documentation into comprehensive title packets.
- Communicate title findings to various parties while consistently working in a team setting.
- Utilize available software and basic plotting skills in comparing title documents.
- Maintain responsibility for multiple on-going assignments and adhere to continual deadlines.
- Knowledge of Arbitration and Litigation Procedure with reference to Oil and Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.