Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
Our Services cut across three core departments predominately geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments, succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web & Application Developer
- For your lifetime here, you will be on Projects. On a typical day, you are assigned a project based on our clients requirements.
- Aside your projects, when you get up to speed, you will be required to research and develop new projects. This is the more interesting area of you engagement with us. You are at liberty to decide what you want to do! You simply need to give value proposition for your desired project.
- More often, you will be required to display capability in solving problems, and you should be capable of working with little to no supervision, pay attention to detail, and adhere to instructions. We encourage a listening culture.
- There will be plenty of resource for development if you require.
- Based on your functional area and job specification you will predominantly be developing solutions to problems.
- Most projects are fun, and you will get to experience how elements work together to support and grow businesses in a relaxed work environment.
- Minimum requirements – Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience and portfolio is a plus.
- Skills required (Check Specification)
- Ability to develop web applications for common CMS such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Ability to quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to work to right deadlines
- Work in a logical manner
- Ability to develop enterprise applications with PHP and Object Oriented Programming.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web Applications and programming languages such as HTML,
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Creating AJAX- styled applications
- Ability to interface with existing APIs
- Proficiency in Graphics tools like Coreldraw and Photoshop.
- Ability to hack web applications thus demonstrating deep understanding of web application security
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 26th March, 2016.