WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries.
We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scaffolding Superintendent
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC)packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements(technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area ofconcern.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in linewith company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual andcost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.
How to Apply