AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Network Administrator
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain router and switches, administrative responsibility for the entire networking infrastructure
- Operate and administrate network devices (Wimax modems, routers, switches and firewalls)
- Plan detailed concept of LAN / VLAN / WAN for all bank locations via connect to ISP
- Design a network concept and create lifecycle plan for network devices
- Backup and setup of network configurations
- Proactive analysis of logging data to help to prevent system down time – communicate system or network events, troubleshoots problems and ensure uptime of network devices
- Patch management for network devices
- Maintain and update documentation of network design
- Plan and configure network security at the banking network
- Manage IP-routing and network capacity
- Install and manage data center racking, cabling, power, network devices
- Transfer knowledge to IT colleagues. Provide training and support, implement process improvements when necessary
- Coordinate the team of networking Infrastructure. Manage schedules and workloads of team members. Oversee a team of specialists while providing support at the second level
- Compile reports to track customer satisfaction, personnel performance and adherence to established service-level targets
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Cognate Networking Certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in an operational IT role as a network administrator
- Evidence of sound experience and in-depth knowledge in:
- Network administration (up-to-date Cisco router hardware, operation system IOS, network connections), patch management, scripting, access control lists
- Cyber roam deployment
- Configuration of firewall, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- IT security tools and methods of as VPN and SSH
- Backup and recovery procedures for routers, switches and firewalls
- Problem solving, analytical and process oriented
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally in English
- Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative
- Willingness to travel to bank branches throughout the country for installation and administration of server
Desired Experience and Knowledge
- IT project work
- Selecting providers and negotiating contracts
- Windows batch scripting and Linux server administration
- Openness to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Steering providers
- Flexibility and operational readiness.
Job Title: Customer Support Officer (Contract Staff)
Providing information to Clients and Non-clients:
- The CSO will provide information about all types of products and services that ABN offers to clients and non-clients but should put into consideration the types of information that are restricted (confidential) and such will only be issued out by the official appointed personnel (e.g. when a Customer Care Staff is to speak to media or any third party/visitor).
- Receiving of inbound calls, emails and social channel messages (online chat, WhatsApp, BBM) as well as attending inquiries brought forward from clients who seek to understand / clarifications of some issues received.
- Making of outbound calls to extend information and services to clients, for survey purposes, for customer satisfaction insights, etc.
- A CSO also increases the ability of the bank to reach out customers outside the bank’s traditional geographical market areas because of the easy access.
- A CSO will answer telephone calls to obtain information; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Informing clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
Providing solutions to current issues:
- Answering / providing solutions to customer to his / her satisfaction within a single call without being put on hold during the call or switching calls from one CSO to another.
- Receiving inbound calls, emails and social channel messages that reports technical failures, emergency calls etc. respond to them and report some of them to the respective department for a follow up or giving a solution.
- Making follow ups of all pending issues once reported and making of appointments.
- Maintaining and improving quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
Necessary experience and knowledge:
- Minimum qualification: OND in any related field
- Customer-oriented, problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy; Word, Excel and good typing skills
- Good familiarity of new technology and social media
- High degree of accuracy and responsibility
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills
Job Title: Information Security Officer
- Responsibility for ensuring that appropriate policies, standards, procedures, and compliance requirements of the organization are met
- Develop security policies that incorporate the best industry practices and fulfill all requirements of the organization
- Work with all departments to ensure system and network security, access control, physical security, and application development appropriately meets industry standards
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and business impact analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Identifying process risks and weaknesses in controls, and developing recommendations and plans to address threats. Coordinate planning activities related to responses to security events.
- Lead in implementing and documenting new security systems (Firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and event management systems).
- Validate that all activities and controls related to the prevention of security incidents are in place and being followed consistently. Coordinate and track all information technology and security related assessment and outcomes.
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Necessary experience and knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments, compliance audits, penetration testing
- Technical knowledge of state-of-the art Cybersecurity tools, Demonstrable passion for information security and data privacy, Strong focus on compliance
- Experience in implementing and administering PC/server/network security, database security, application security, systems security administration and user access security administration, a variety of OS such as Windows Server, Linux, Unix and/or i5/OS.
- Candidate must be capable of reviewing and understanding industry standards and government regulations and must possess the ability to interpret and disseminate information to business leaders
- Broad understanding of Banking business processes and related security
- Good knowledge of ISO27001 security control and information security management
- Good understanding of operational risks and security in a banking environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions/manuals
- Knowledge of IT service management and Information Security Management System
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusion
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Project management skills and change management experience with ability to bring projects to completion and to adapt a process-oriented approach to work
- Reliable team player, Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
Desired experience and knowledge:
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Prior working experience with Core Banking System and Enterprise infrastructure
- Background in Microfinance, banking, accounting and/or IT.
Job Title: IT Application Administrator
Banking Application (CBS) Administration:
- Full CBS Support in all branches and Head Office (Frontend users And Backend)
- Execution Of CBS Day end and Month End Run
- Run relevant scripts for Support and routine software backups
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting of CBS (Core Banking System)
- Application Development and Middleware:
- Key team player in the local Application development by leveraging on technology
- Develop tactical tool in order to streamline or bring more efficiency within processes
- Ensure system integrity, availability and confidentiality of all Enterprise solutions
- Ensure a proper segregation of duties/rights of users on CBS
- Ensure integrity of daily CBS backups
- Business Knowledge Management:
- Maintain and develop deep knowledge of products, parameters, user rights, profiles and processes of CBS
- Provide information about the products and processes in the bank by being well-connected in the bank to gather such information
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least two (2) hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 2012
- Windows Server Certification will be an added advantage
- Efficient use of Win SQL 2008 & 2012
- Active Directory Experience and In-depth knowledge of database.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s as an attachment to: email@example.com All Cover letters MUST state how you qualify for the role based on the requirements for the respective job title.
- Ensure that you indicate job title as the subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline Thursday, 14th April, 2016.