Avis Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company that Rents A Car, fleet management and truck services for the territory of Nigeria.
Our Value proposition mainly centres on who we are and what we do, because at Avis “We try harder” to make everything about car rentals as simple and transparent as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Chauffeur
- Minimum of Secondary school education is preferred
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and Valid LASDRI Permit
- Preferred location; Festac, Amuwo-Mile 2, Okota and environs.
- Should have minimum of five (5) years work experience as a professional driver.
- Must be a matured, respectful and honest person
- Must be medically fit and preferably aged between 30 and 45 years
- Good communication skill will be an added advantage.
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times.
- To ensure that assigned vehicle is in good working condition at all times.
- To carry out periodic checks on assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report same timely.
- To drive carefully at all times to ensure safety of passengers, other road users and assigned vehicle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th April, 2016.