Our client a commercial bank with branches nationwide requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidate for the position of Direct Sale Agent.
Job Title: Direct Sale Agent
Locations: Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwai-Ibom, Delta and Edo State
MAJOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 2 years in relevant (sales) job
PERSONALITY/SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
Directly Reports to: Branch Leader
Directly Supervises: N/A
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org with DSA AND LOCATION AS SUBJECT