Data Business Intelligence Officer Job at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Business Intelligence Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least four years; of relevant experience in a similar role within operational environment
- Experience in developing logical and physical data models using data modeling tools
- Very Good Knowledge Of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables, V-lookup) and Office
- Very Good Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS)
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements; work with business users to clarify requirements and provide user with solutions
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Design and develop applications (data analysis; database modelling; build databases, tables and cubes; develop ETL (Extract Transform and Load) processes; develop SSRS reports (SQL Server Reporting Services); develop dashboards…)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org All Cover letters MUST state how you qualify for the role based on the requirements for the respective job title.
Note: Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
29th April, 2016.