Petronomics Limited, a group of companies with interest in several lines of business in Lagos. One of our subsidiaries in the Food business line (like Tastee Fried Chicken, Sweet Sensation, Mama Cass, KFC, etc) is currently seeking to fill the position below on the Island within the Lagos metropolis:
Job Title: Account Manager (Food Industry)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partake in preparing the yearly cash Budget and monthly phasing.
- Monitoring of Budget against Variance
- Preparation of company cash flow
- Inter company reconciliation consultation with the concern department and outlets.
- Account Payable and Receivables
- Manage the company borrowing portfolio viz Term loan, Finance (equipment) Lease and over-draft facilities for cost effectiveness.
- Generate repayment schedule for facility drawdown.
- Report and analyze Obligation Repayment & Variances to the General Manager, Finance
- Preparation of Company Bank fund Position
- Posting of Obligation, Transactions & journals into Ledger
- Bank and Obligation Reconciliations.
- Prepare treasury report for the management use
- Monitor Company Banking Operations
- Monitor Bank Interest and Charges
- Payroll functions
- Preparation of monthly accounts, etc
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- ACA or ICAN is a must have
- Minimum of between 5-10 years (post NYSC) experience in the food industry
- Must be very proficient with the use of Microsoft office MS Word, Excel, Power point and ability to use Accounting package
- Accurate, Detailed and Articulate with figures
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com with the subject as “Account Manager (Food)”.
Deadline: 11th April, 2016.