FMCG Jobs, Telecom Jobs , IT Jobs, Retail Jobs, Automotive Jobs etc. Jobs in Dubai, Jobs in the Gulf , Jobs in the Middle East , Jobs in Africa ………..we don’t work on them …………we work on building effective relationships with candidates and clients to offer integrated solutions for both parties concerned…it could range anywhere from talent mapping , retained search , contingency assignments to career couselling or just an objective point of view. Be it Customised trainings for your leadership team or your supervsiory cadre or providing core expertise in Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, ISO, Quality Management System, Leadership Development & certification short programs in various modules of HR by partnering with some of best training providers and also in the areas of Strategy Building and Strategy Execution, Change Management, Performance Management, Organization Design & Structure. Behavioral/ Management Development as also Sales training through our highly specialized Trainers and Consultants. …………we believe in delivering customeric centric value driven solutions….beware we do ask a lot of questions and will give you candid answers!! Simply out …We RECRUIT / TRAIN & CONSULT. Contact us on www.mindfieldresources.com OR Follow us on Linkedin to know what we are upto… 3 groups for the major verticals for you to follow FMCG MIDDLE EAST JOBS ….IT &TELECOM JOBS MIDDLE EAST …..HR JOBS MIDDLE EAST…!! Specialties HR Solutions, Recruiting, Training & Consultancy, Headhunting, Talent mapping, Balance Scorecard, Specialized In house trainings, Six Sigma
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are seeking to hire a mature finance professional for our client a global name in the consumer goods industry .
- The role is of high importance within the organization structure as it would be shouldering the responsibilities for the West Africa markets.
- You would be responsible for the finance operations, Human resources and corporate governance for the markets,
- While you would be accountable for the day to day financial operations you would play a crucial role in supporting the management team on project of strategic importance in the business development and commercial arena.
- Engaging with team member across different functional areas you need to drive a culture built on strong ethics and governance .
- Managing the accounting and finance, treasury, budgeting and control you would also work on projects on strategic importance, conduct the due dilligence for new initiatives and ensure that HR agenda is also as per global practice.
- Candidates need to be based in the West Africa markets currently. Prior experience with an international FMCG and exposure to factory operations is highly desirable.
- Business partner to the GM of business
- A local hire role, candidates based within Nigeria prefered
Desired Skills and Experience
- Chartered Accountant
- 6-8 years of quality finance experience
- Should have working knowledge of SAP 3 and US GAAP standards.
- Analytical , assertive and high on integrity
- Team player
- Dealing with ambiquity
- Preference for localy based candidates
How to Apply