Hays – My client is a leading International manufacturer of consumer goods, with over 14,000 employees worldwide . With a HQ based in Turkey, they currently operate (22) manufacturing plants
across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and are currently expanding their operations in Africa. Already in Egypt and Algeria this year they will begin production/manufacturing in Nigeria and are looking for an experienced HR Manager, from ideally a production background in FMCG, to be part of this exciting new subsidiary in Lagos/Nigeria.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
With a direct line to the Country General Manager, you will be responsible for all country human resources and administration management.
Minimum of 10 years HR & Admin and union relations experience, ideally in a production/manufacturing environment in FMCG with a multi-national company. Education:
University degree (preferably social science, phycology bachelor degree) Master degree is a plus Direct responsibilities
- Recruitment and process management
- Compensation, benefits and bonus system management
- Organization and process development
- Performance management
- Relations with union and social associations
- Training and development
- Talent management, career planning and succession management
- Industrial relations process management
- Human resources and administration budget management
- Internal communication, social responsibility and corporate branding
- HR project management
- Responsible for HR audit process and comply with ISO, OHSAS, and other country standardisation certificate
- Responsible for HR and administration organisational structure and process improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
Production and industrial relations experience ,minimum 6 years team management experience, HR Start-up, system implementation, payroll management.
Experience in all HR areas, union and collective bargaining and local labour law.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply