Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative
thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Electrical
Successful candidate will be part of the maintenance team that will ensure the smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
- – HND/ BSc Electrical Engineering
- – 2-3 years experience in DG power plant.
- – Communication skills & customer relations
- – Motivated to learn and grow professionally
- – Team Ability
- – Excellent electrical Ability
- – Able to repair and overhaul engine equipment
- – Adhere to company’s Health and safety rules to ensure safe work environment for self and others.
- – Act & contribute as a team player in accomplishment of all goals.
- – Use & maintain shop & field tools in accordance with good electrical-work practices.
- – updating maximo maintenance management software.
- – Preparing shift MIS reports within the guidelines of Wartsila policies with the objective of ensuring smooth running of power plant and meeting the customer expectations.
Contact person to give further information: Desai Ashok firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Deadline: 25th April, 2016