Job Opportunities in a Fast Food/Restaurant Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (Fast Food/Restaurant)
To provide quality sales and customer service that will increase profits and minimize costs for the company, major reaching out to Corporate Clients for the variety and range of meals available.
- Provide customers with quotations and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on industry trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Build business for the company by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Attend to client requirements/demands in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Approach potential clients with the aim of winning new business and responsible for making repeat sales to the company’s existing customers.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Analyze sales reports and customer surveys; prepare budgets and sales forecasts; and determine sales prices and contract terms.
- Listen and respond to client requirements in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Review sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum HND/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree in any discipline.
- Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Business Networking is required.
- Able to understand and adhere to the company’s regulations and procedures
- Must be flexible in regard to working across all aspects of the business, and long hours to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (post NYSC).
- Must be Self-motivated for sales, confident, patient, and commercially aware of Out Door Catering Industry trends/ Restaurants / Fast food.
- Proficiency in use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- The Restaurant Manager will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations.
- As the Restaurant Manager, you’d be responsible for everything that happens in the organisation. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations.
- You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required.
- Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required
- Candidate must be creative and open minded.
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations, etc
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc or HND with at least 3-6years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- The Candidate should have a relevant experience in Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes/CV’s to:email@example.com using Sales & Marketing Executive (Fast Food/Restaurant) as the subject matter
25th April, 2016