The Daisy Management Centre is current seeking to employ behalf of its client an indigenous Leisure company and Travel Agency, suitably qualified professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for servicing existing clients and developing new onces.
- The candidate will also initiate new tour packages and market them to prospects.
- He/She will ensure monthly sales targets are met and earn a generous commission on sales achieved beyond set target.
- 4 years practical experience working in a similar position.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Tourism or Sales.
- Familiarity with the Tourism industry.
- Candidates must be target driven with proven sales record
Job Title: Managing Director
- The Managing Director will be responsible for developing strategies to meet or exceed the agency’s targets. This will involve initiating, obtaining board approvals, driving processes and implementation of the strategic plan. The role include planning, organising, staffing and controlling the operation of the Agency.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the existing businesses and ensure growth through developing new clientele and profitable product/tour package and destinations.
- He will ensure volume and profit targets are met and will enjoy a generous remuneration package based on performance
- At least 10 years of professional experience with no less than Three years at management level.
- Relevant Degree in Business Management, Tourism, Hospitality Management from a reputable university.
- Previous working experience in a travel agency will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to a sales driven environment. Effective communication with excellent leadership skill
Job Title: Head of Finance
- The Head of Finance will manage and supervise the financial and administrative function.
- He/She will bee responsible for keeping goof financial records of the company’s business, prepare periodic and timely management reports.
- He will work with management to ensure cost containmentin the agency
- 8 years’ experience of working in the Accounts Department of a medium-sized company.
- Relevant Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ICAN qualification with minimum of 2 years practical experience post qualification
- Familiar with Tax management and accounting practices and methods.
- Familiarity with IFRS Standards, Application and FRC Certificate will be distinctive advantages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume electronically with a Cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline 11:00pm; 26th April, 2016.