Latest Vacancies for Driver
Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- At least 5 years’ experience and very conversant with Lagos routes
- AGE: 40 and Above
Job Description/ Other necessary information
- Must ensure adequate and proper vehicle maintenance such as the mechanical sound, checking engine fluids, inspecting electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tyre pressure, keeping fuel levels at adequate levels, vehicle maintenance and servicing etc.
- Must carry out all duties with due care and diligence.
- Must be mannerly and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations while on the job such as personal hygiene with clean and proper dress, calm, rational behavior and attitude under stressful driving conditions etc.
- Ensure safe and legal driving practices at all times with or without the employer/employee or goods and also to adhere to all state and federal driving laws and rules.
- To keep all the documents of the vehicle and his license in place while driving any vehicle.
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in all manners.
- Must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions.
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication
- Professional appearance
- Ability to read maps efficiently
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent attention to detail
- Diligent attention to safety
- Conversant with Lagos terrain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com with position and location as subject title e.g Driver (Ikeja, Lagos State).
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.