Procurement Officer / Assistant Manager at Alexander Nelson
Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
Job Title: Procurement Officer / Assistant Manager
- Effective procurements of goods and services
- Prepares technical specifications for request for proposals
- Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services
- Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing
- Develops and updates procurement procedures and recommends changes relative to the company’s standard practices.
- Expedites outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met with acceptable lead time frames
- Promotes and develops contact and liaison with the supplier communities and users.
- Prepares reports to ensure compliance with related laws and regulations.
- Solicits information regarding a variety of commodities by telephone, interview or written requests ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must have sound analytical mind
- Attention to details
- High integrity
- Good inter- personal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Meet deadlines with little or no Supervision
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online