Proxynet Communications Limited Current Job Opportunities April 2016
Proxynet Communications Limited, an ICT firm requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate to fill this position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
Qualifications and Requirements
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must have skill
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer/Network Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
- Responsible for all Housekeeping and Security supervision and also he/she need to make regular visit to the areas of factory/premises of the organization on regular interventions.
- Constraining of workers and welfare work
- Also a part or implementation of policies and rules made by the management
- Part of statutory compliance and maintaining records
- Responsible for statutory work like factory license and other licenses
- Must be good with administrative work
- Should be able to manage people
- Should be able to teach/train students
- Must have worked in a school
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have good communication and writing skill
- Must be computer literate
- Must be 3 years experience
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must have good basic accounting principles
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must know how to prepare invoices
- Must handled petty cash on the previous job
- must be able to keep good accounting records( check register, filling document)
- Must be able liase wiith account recivables and account payables
- Must have basic understanding of PAYE and other TAX payment.
- Must be able to carry out bank reconcillation with cash balances.
- Be able to attend to all other account related jobs.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical Electronic Engineering
- CompTIA A+ Certification Will Be an Added Advantage
- Ability to Draw Up Project Plans, Circuit Diagrams Using Computer-Assisted Engineering and Design, Knowledge of Circuit Boards and Processors
- Excellent Computer/IT Skill and Knowledge of Computer Hardware Technology.
- Ability to Research, Develop, and Evaluate Electronic Devices
- Create Projects Designed to Enhance Training.
- Ability to Develop and Implement Training Plans and Activities
- Creativity and Thinking Ability to Develop New Ideas.
- Analytical, Problem-Solving Ability and Critical-Thinking Skills. Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to Guide Self with Little or No Supervision Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com
Deadline: 29th May, 2016.