Public Relations Officer Job in a Marketing and Distribution Company at Lekki, Lagos
Simeon’s Pivot Resources – a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is deploying a recruitment service for her client a Marketing and Distribution Company based a Lekki, Lagos State to recruit a suitably qualified, experienced, competent, self-motivated and hardworking professional.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Job Type: Full Time
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Establishing and promoting social media pages and increasing company’s followership
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Acting as the spokesperson for the company
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Key skills for public relations officers
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and Articulate
- Expert in social media management
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to take Initiative
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
- Highly Creative.
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Public Relations/ Marketing or other related fields.
- At least 3-5years.
Salary: N70,000 to N80,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com with position and your location as subject title e.g PRO (Lekki, Lagos State).
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th April, 2016.