ToLet.com.ng Recruitment for Inventory Analyst Intern
ToLet.com.ng -Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst Intern
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’ enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing agents expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Creatively transforming a agents’ property particulars (text & images) into a ToLet’s admin web portal, including creating a summary description that will encourage users to view the full property details and ultimately generate sales enquiries.
- Responsibility for administering new product orders and making them live on the website.
- Ensuring agents’ property details are displayed promptly, accurately and are updated regularly.
- Maintaining the customer contact database – ensuring it is up to date and accurate.
- Request bespoke reports for agents on a variety of data sets such as product usage.
- Liaising with other business units and technology teams within ToLet to troubleshoot and resolve customer enquiries.
- Remain in constant communication with a team of district managers and work closely to deliver sales support and attend to all agents’ requirements.
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (50-80 daily) in order to secure new business
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
- Any other administrative / support tasks as required.
- You strongly believe ‘good enough is never good enough‘
- Open and honest team player
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Analytical and confident with data analysis
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team
- Driven to exceed expectations
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership & resolve issues
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to challenge ideas and ask questions
- Must be competent in using a PC, particularly confident in Word and Excel, and ideally have had some experience of an image/graphics editing package (i.e. Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop).
- Awaiting NYSC/at least 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must be a Computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages.
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills.
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should use “Inventory Analyst Interns” as the email title and send their CV’s to: email@example.com and be prepared for an interview invite at short notice.
30th April, 2016.