University of Benin Teaching Hospital Admission for 2016/2017
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration: Two years, ND and Two years, HND
- Dispensing Opcs; Duration: Three years
- Medical Image Processing Technicians; Course Duration: Three years
- Biomedical Engineering Technology (ND); Course Duration: Two years
- Emergency Med Technologists (Paramedics) (ND); Duration: Two years
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration: Two years
- Anaesthetic Technicians; Duration: Three years
- Plaster Technicians; Duration: Three years
- Dental Surgery Technicians; Duration: Three years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians; Duration: Three yearsa
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings in the WASCE/NECO/GCE OIL subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NABTEB are acceptable for programmes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 9.
- Health Science is acceptable for EMT and Environmental Health Technology courses.
- Candidates seeking admission to Public Health Nursing Course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Registered Nurse (RN) certificate
- Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with one (1) year post qualification experience.
- Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc) degree would start at HND II (Final year)
- For candidates seeking admission to Biomedical Engineering Technology course, a pass in any of the following subjects will be an added advantage, Wood Works, Auto-Mechanics, Basic Electricity, Technical Drawing, Economics and Fine Art.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can obtain application forms at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, Benin City, at a fee of N5,500.00 (Five thousand, five hundred naira). All payments for purchase of application forms should be made using the REMITA Platform with Account name; “Training Schools” in any bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Application forms
Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH on or before the above closing date while entrance examination to the various programmes will hold on Saturday, August, 2016 at 9.00 am at the
Institute of Health Technology Complex, UBTH,