An interesting position has arisen with our client a globally known consumer goods organization. They require a Marketing Manager to develop, drive and implement the marketing plan in line with
strategic marketing and operating business objectives across our client’s brand.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Reporting to the General Manager, the key responsibilities of Marketing Manager will include:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the Nigeria by incorporating innovative and well-defined strategies and tactics to achieve targets and objectives.
- You would also be accountable for the Trade Category Management activities being the development and implementation of customer/channel specific category plans based on category and shopper insights to grow market share within category. With the marketing team reporting into you as well you need to go the whole nine yards of the marketing cycle across a very diverse geography.
- Ensure all Marketing activities comply with global marketing strategy and preserve/ strengthen established brands equity.
- Lead and manage the very healthy NPD pipeline.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate activities in order to achieve brand targets and build brand equity.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record in FMCG consumer brand management with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Previous success in developing and delivering brand strategy and plans, with a high degree of commercial awareness.
- Strong project management skills, including proven success in innovation and managing NPD projects.
- Previous exposure to P&L and budget management, including significant media budgets.
- Candidates based in Nigeria will only be considered for this role
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply