Vacancy for Client Advisor at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG, with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Advisor
- Fulfill individual monthly deposit mobilization target on all account types and maintain a steady growth in total individual deposit portfolio.
- Maintaining existing clients in the branch portfolio (savings account, current account or term deposit account) and ensure that monthly allocated target on all account types for deposit mobilization are met.
- Engage in field visits and Direct Promotion activities aimed at mobilizing deposits.
- Mobilize deposits by cross-selling the banks products and giving general information about products/ services and their uses/benefits.
Results expected to achieve:
- A good understanding of the knowledge and working of ABN Front Office Procedures and other applicable MEMO in force.
- A good understanding of the banks products and services including their distinctive features and uses.
- A smooth and effective discharge of Client Advisors duties in line with the Front Office Procedures and its adjoining annexes.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s as an attachment to:
Deadline 29th April, 2016.