Vacancy in Abuja for Human Resource Manager at Interra Networks
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Reports To: Executive Management
Location: Abuja Nigeria
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the articulation and implementation of the Company’s HR strategy and ensure alignment with overall corporate/business strategy, goals and objectives. She/he will also facilitate the development of an optimal human resource management capability and its value proposition in the labor market. She/he will also be responsible for a number of tasks, these include:
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills And Experience
· Minimum of a second class lower division or its equivalent in any discipline from a reputable higher institution, with relevant professional qualifications. A relevant postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 10 years post qualification relevant experience of which 3 must have been at managerial/supervisory level.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of HRM strategies, systems and leading practices in the area of recruitment, man power planning and development, career management , performance management, compensation and benefit management.
· Good leadership, interpersonal, relationship management, communication (written and oral), presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills as well as appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
· Good analytical, problem solving, networking, interpersonal, relationship management, communication, presentation/facilitation, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply Online