Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector and sole distributor in Nigeria (with NAFDAC Certification) of premium UK Brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative (Apapa, Amuwo Odofin – Okoko Route)
- 2-3+ years work experience
- Excellent knowledge of the designated route
- Possession of valid Driving Licence and LASDRI
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission cars
- Good communication and persuasion skills
- Achievement of monthly sales targets, in total and by category, in line with forecast figures
- Ensure product range distributions is maximized, appropriate for each customer/ store
- Deliver timely commercial communication at customer/ store level (e.g. new prices).
- Prompt distribution of products, according to channel priorities
- In Store implementation of merchandising, display and shelf-management guidelines
- Agreement with target stores on special visibility drivers (e.g. Displays)
- Appropriate handling of van stocks, to optimise call efficiency and to avoid damages and short expiry issues.
- Outstanding dues collected on time and settle with finance on daily basis.
- Proper maintenance of vehicle and correct goods storage, to protect product quality
- Prepare and maintain proper customer records
- Maintain accurate records of sales, stocks, with input in the SPS.
- Reports on competitor activities
- Develop co-operative relationship with trade customers.
- Ability to give basic product information to store staff/ customers
15th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org