Walcoss Consulting Job Opportunity for Secretary & Graphics Designer
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria, which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Secretary & Graphics Designer
Location: Lagos Island
- Secretary will perform secretarial duties for the company and develop layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Must be a HND or degree holder.
- Must have experience in relevant field
- The ability to express creative ideas is crucial.
- Understanding new fads and trends is necessary.
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Familiar with business principles and procedures
- Perform secretarial/administrative duties and have extensive knowledge of software applications like word processing, spread sheets, and database management.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Excellent communication with good typing speed
- Knowledge of generating correspondence and documents
- Be able to use design software such as coral draw, Photoshop etc
- Designing, sending out and managing newsletter campaigns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come to the address below between 10am-2pm, Mon-Fri with two copies of their CV’s
1-9 Berkley Street,
7th May, 2016