AB Microfinance Bank Job for Executive Assistant
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Management
- Coordinating the overall management of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance.
- Support the Management team by maintaining and scheduling their appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services for management and board meetings- taking minutes, providing refreshments
- Prepare memos, letters, and assist in the preparation of business reports and presentations
- Collect and research information’s on assigned matters
- Coordinate and Arrange travel, accommodation and other logistics for both internal and external(International) visitors
- Coordinate and document Executive meetings
- Report writing skills with the use of MS Office applications
- Attend promptly and courteously to all categories of visitors
Necessary Experience and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Management and/or Secretary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with working with Senior/Executive Management.
- Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
- Excellent Administrative, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Must be a team player with People Management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, maintain attention to details and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s as an attachment to: email@example.com
Note: Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday 16th May, 2016.