Federal University, Kashere Latest Recruitment May 2016
Federal University, Kashere, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title:Registrar/Secretary to Governing Council
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University. He/She is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University.
- The Registrar is Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate should have at least a Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree in relevant fields (e.g. Arts, Social Sciences, Administration etc) from a recognized University. Possession of higher Degree(s) in relevant subjects will be an advantage.
- Candidates must be computer literate and member of at least one relevant Professional Bodies like NIM, IPMAN, ANUPA etc.
- Candidate should have at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience in a University or other Tertiary Institutions.
- Applicant must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment.
- Applicants must enjoy good health to be able to endure the rigours of the duties of the Registrar.
Condition of Service
- The condition of Service and salaries are as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment is for a period of five years as stipulated in the University Laws and Regulations.
Job Title: Director Works and Physical Planning Department
- The Director Works and Physical Planning Department is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the physical development of the University.
- He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical development of projects, ensures quality, standard and maintenance of structures in the University.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity who demonstrates transparency in public and private life as well as commands the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
- He/she must also be receptive to new ideas and willing to translate them into new projects in line with the phased physical development plans of the University
Candidates should possess the following:
- Possess a good honours Degree in any field of the Building Industry from a recognized University with not less than fifteen (15) years experience, eight (8) of which must be in a Tertiary Institution.
- Candidate must have attained the position of Deputy Director or its equivalent in a University system or Tertiary Institution.
- Candidates MUST be registered with relevant professional body.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward twenty (20) word-processed applications and twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of credentials to:
Federal University, Kashere,
The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and date of birth;
- State of origin and Local Government Area;
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Working experience including full details o former and present post(s);
- Extra-curricular activities as and
- Names and Addresses of three referees, one of which must be the Chief Executive/Head of the applicants present employer.
- Candidates’ submissions should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
- Candidates should also request their referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover to the Registra Federal University, Kashere.
13th June, 2016