Internet Solutions Nigeria Ltd. (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997.
ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Controller
- Maintain and improve reporting pack, containing management information on month by month basis, such as, but not limited to variance analysis of actual vs budgeted expenditure for all the group’s reporting divisions
- Maintain and improve the current budget reporting, assist the CFO and Head of Finance with all Board reports including forecasts and performance management reporting
- Evaluate and advise department heads on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new projects/strategies for the business.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, management reports and KPI’s analysis in order to assist the CFO, Head of Finance, the Board and other senior executives in strategic decision making.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the organistion
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of new projects and ventures.
- Monitor costs and credit control for the Group
- Assist in the external audit and tax processes when required.
- Liaising with third parties including auditors and tax consultant.
- Excellent communications skills – the ability to influence and persuade others using appropriate written or oral presentations / techniques.
- Analytical skills – being able to find solutions to complex problems and explain them clearly.
- Ability to supervise and support the work of others and able to balance workload priorities.
- Able to develop management reports
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and employees
- Ability to present information and make recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet and the Tech sector
- Communication & Interpersonal, Leadership, Analytical Thinking Skills
Education and Training
- Master degree-level education in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification (ICAN/ACCA)
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Five to seven years previous work experience in a Senior managerial role within Finance dept, especially in the field of management reporting and performance management
- Applicants 48 years and below
- Experience in cost control, budgeting, variance analysis, KPI reporting and demonstration of long term strategic planning are essential
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of accounting and financial management;
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Experience in situations requiring good judgment; professionalism; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Experience of providing financial advice across departments / services in a complex, ‘multi objective’ organisation.
- Evidence of achievement in a finance role, including evidence of innovative use of risk management techniques to assist in the delivery of business objectives.
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering projects in a complex organisational setting.
- Knowledge of African Tech/Media industries is added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
26th May, 2016.