Latest Microfinance Bank Job for Branch Manager
W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank located in Lagos, is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Manages the Branch Portfolio (Deposit & Credit)
- Coordinate Credit Appraisal & Deposit Mobilization on branch level
- Drive the actualization of financial and non-financial targets
- Coordinate business development initiatives at the branch level
- Champion branch reporting and inter-branch dealings
- Drive the branch team to ensure that customers needs are met
- Develop strategy & roadmap for improving the financial performance of the branch
- Build long lasting relationships with customers
- Create a culture of high performance among staff within the branch
- Ensure that branch procedures are followed to mitigate risks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years post-graduate experience in a, three (3) of which must have been in a related position in a micro-finance bank.
- A post-graduate Degree in Business, Finance or Economics is an added advantage.
- A Microfinance Certification is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications letter and CV’s to:email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 15th June, 2016.