A leading Building Materials Company with Offices in various Location in Nigeria
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer (ABUJA)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The job of the Sales & Marketing Officer is to attain the financial targets of the company. The Officer will also provide support in the development and implementation of all market positioning strategies of the company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Description of Responsibilities
Key Performance Indicators
Attainment of financial target of N7,500,000 per month
– Percentage of financial target attained
Strategic Business Development Activities
– Securing and optimising market intelligence
– Development and implementation of creative and cost-effective market positioning strategies.
– Increase in brand visibility and acceptance nationwide.
– Quality of marketing strategies initiated, executed and maximised.
– Number of businesses secured from other states.
– Support for manager and team effort
o Weekly strategy meetings attendance.
o Submission of weekly performance reports to Sales & Marketing Manager.
– Report from Manager
Customer Relationship Management
– Work with customer service to grow database and run an effective electronic marketing system
– Quality of electronic marketing
Work Ethics and Attitude to Work
– Attitude to work & level of commitment to work
– Report from managers.
LOCATION : ABUJA
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
The incumbent Sales and Marketing Officer must possess the following:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field and at least four years of qualitative field experience in sales and marketing.
· Sales and Marketing Intelligence (basic customer intelligence and proficiency with electronic marketing)
· Problem solving skills and stress management skills.
· Excellent communication skills( both speaking and writing skills)
· Excellent dress sense and self-presentation
· Good team spirit (Must be able to work well with others)