Stresert Services Limited – Our client a Real Estate & Property Development, Property Documentation and Building Consultation Services Organization,
is seeking qualified candidate (Mid level Mgr) for immediate employment, below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job ref: REBAS01
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Work with the Managing Director in the day to day Marketing & Sales activities of the organization.
- University Degree
- The ideal candidate should have about 3 – 6 years similar experience
- Age range between 30 – 35 years; preferably Female
- Reports to the Managing Director in day-to-day operations and tasks.
- Manage, coordinate and motivate company marketing and sales functions to achieve required sales targets.
- Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments such as Finance, Development, etc.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Help to Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Procure and manage external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings.
- Help to Plan, develop and execute marketing & sales strategies.
- Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and revenue needs.
Salary is N60, 000/ m. Others include: Take home car + driver; 5% commission on each transaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘REBAS01’ as subject of mail (only applications with this title will be opened, please be guided).
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Deadline 30th May, 2016.