New Jobs at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Prospect new clients and follow up aggressively on contacts
- Make presentations/demos to make a sale
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers and prospect for new business
- Gather market and customer information
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Project a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyse trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement sales programs by developing sales team action plans
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor and appraise job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of company procedures and products
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Applicant should not be more than 33 years of age
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years’ sales working experience in the Logistics industry.
- A sales experience in the clearing, forwarding and relocation industry is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Relationship management
- Creative thinking
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strategic perspectives and business acumen would also be crucial to enable accelerated growth plans
- Strong ability to identify effective marketing campaigns to recruit new partners
- Manage programs from concept to execution and driven stronger sales execution to target