The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical & Maintenance
- The candidate will report directly to the Chief Admin Officer, Operations.
- Responsible for the supervision of in-house technical and outsourced Staff.
- Monitor operations and maintenance of standby generators and keep daily records of activities relating to usage.
- Responsible for receipt of diesel and to ensure the right density is received,
- Responsible to ensure that all maintenance operations are in accordance with the organisations procedural manual.
- Design and implement process and procedures that will ensure the achievement of organisations overall goal.
- Responsible for the management of the landscape.
- Oversee the daily routine inspection and maintenance of all telecommunication systems.
- Selection and responsible for the management of third party contractors.
- Responsible for preparation of departmental budget, management and control.
- Preparation of weekly maintenance activities report for managements decision.
- Supervise operations and maintenance of HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems while in use and also keep records of daily usage.
- Supervise the maintenance of the plumbing and water treatment operations to ensure none interruption of water flow throughout the Centre.
- Supervise the technicians who carry out daily routine checks/maintenance of all electrical distribution systems at the Centre.
- Responsible for the preparation of energy bills for tenants.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of plan preventive maintenance for equipment and machines.
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess minimum of B.Eng. or HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification and practical experience in facilities /equipment maintenance is required.
- Must be trustworthy, reliable and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be good at organizing and managing priorities.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Ability to rapidly evaluate issues and proffer solutions will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours.
- Must have experience in HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning).
- Must have detailed knowledge of routine maintenance and operations of industrial generators.
- Must have basic experience in operations and maintenance of water treatment plant.
- Must be versatile in record keeping.
- Must have experience in power and electrical distribution systems.
- Must have advanced computer skills with adequate and demonstrable knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
How to Apply
Applicants for this position should send their application, passport photograph and Curriculum Vitae (CV), with a daytime contact GSM number to:
Chief Admin Officer, Operations
Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON Centre), Mobil Block,
8/9 Marina Onikan,
Or Send to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted