Fresh Career at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Around the world, Wärtsilä employs more than 18,000 men and women with diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. Our values “Energy, Excellence and Excitement” are strengthened by the diversity of our employees.
We want to capture opportunities and make things happen, do things better than anyone else in our industry and foster openness, respect and trust to create excitement. We support our employees in developing themselves and finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Job Title: Shift Operations Supervisor
Responsibilities1. preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
2. preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
3. preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
4. prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
5. prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
6. supervise shift operations as per requirements.
7. communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
RequirementsCommunication in English skills.
Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
Operation data analytical skills.
Electrical knowledge of power plant.
GAS engine knowledge.
Operator station knowledge.
Technical drawings and flow charts.
Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.
Job areaContract Delivery