Services Contract Management has the execution responsibility for three contract types: Operation & Maintenance (O&M) agreements, Maintenance agreements and Technical Management agreements. Globally the business covers close to 600 installations both on land and sea and is one of the strategic growth areas within the Services Division.
Responsibilities1. preparing SOP for all equipment’s as per requirement.
2. preparing and updating report formats for shift operations.
3. preparing training materials and give presentations for local staff.
4. prepare a training schedule and follow up reporting.
5. prepare failure reports and communicate to operation manager.
6. supervise shift operations as per requirements.
7. communicate with customer regarding operation related issues.
RequirementsCommunication in English skills.
Wartsila quality, safety and environment skills.
Operation data analytical skills.
Electrical knowledge of power plant.
GAS engine knowledge.
Operator station knowledge.
Technical drawings and flow charts.
Trouble shooting Mechanical/Electrical.
BSc /HND in Electrical or Mechanical.
Minimum 5 years of Experience in captive power plant with GAS/Diesel Engines.
Job areaContract Delivery