Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Job Tile: Graduate Executive Trainee – Administrative Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
- Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
- Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
- Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
- Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
- Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
- Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
- Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed
- Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Must not be more than 28 years of age by October 2016
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
- Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
- Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
- Highly professional appearance.
- Competitive and Commensurate with incentives and allowances
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/resume to email@example.com
Note: Application who apply more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted