Fresh Job Opportunities at Kids’ Court Montessori School
Kids’ Court Montessori School is a family oriented pre-school for children between the ages of 3 months and 6years. The school is divided into the Creche(3months-18months), Toddler Class(18months- 3years)and the Nursery (3 years- 6years). The School provides the best Early Childhood Education based on Montessori Teaching Method, which will help young children develop within themselves an excellent firm foundation for future learning.
Kids’ Court School was established in June 2008 as the brainchild of Barrister and Dr. Mrs. Ogundere. After a year of planning and organization, the school opened its doors to provide Montessori education for children within the ages of 3 months to 6 years in June 2009 at 56, Modupe Johnson crescent, off Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere with a summer school program. The school is duly recognized with the approval to operate as an educational instituition by both the Federal Ministry of Education and the Lagos State Ministry of Education. Starting the first session of Nursery School in September 2009 were 22 children and 6 members of staff and to the glory of God, the numbers have continued to increase. The School’s graduating sets of nursery children have moved on to very good primary schools home and abroad. We continue to be very proud of their achievements.
Job Title: Teachers
We seek to employ teachers who wish to progress their career in a learning rich environment, for the 20162017 session.
Start date:1st August 2016.
- Applicants must be high quality professionals who have the highest expectations of themselves and their students and are interested in working with other outstanding teachers.
- Be between 28 and 42 years of age.
- Be able to speak English language fluently and write it correctly and legibly; ability to also speak a foreign language preferred
- Be graduates; additional post graduate education preferred.
- Have at least 3 years teaching experience in a primary school.
- Have excellent planning, delivery and assessment skills
- Have excellent IT and communication skills.
- Have the ability or ambition to be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
Applications should send their CVs to email@example.com
Closing date: 10th July 2016.