W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a Real Estate and Construction company in Lagos, is looking for dynamic and highly skilled candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of engineering activities with business priorities.
- Provide professional advice and assistance to the Engineering department.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations to determine whether it is appropriate for project description.
- Use a range of computer-aided design packages for developing detailed designs.
- Develop realistic, well thought-out project plans and manage resources to achieve plan goals
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and business requirements, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Manage relationships with key engineering suppliers – capital and revenue expenditure.
- Work with a team of Engineers, with emphasis upon on-going process improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders as well as external vendors and service providers.
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Engineering preferably Civil engineering, Building Technology etc
- 5 – 8 years experience in the construction industry including a supervisory role for experienced hires
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience for entry level Engineers
Job Title: Estate Manager
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- Visiting and talking to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- Estimating the value of the property;
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- Vet prospective tenants by collecting references and carrying out credit checks;
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates;
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Seek out acquisition targets
- Facilitate acquisition transactions
- Handle transactions
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline.
- Background in estate management is preferred.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years prior experience in a real estate, property development and/or construction company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications letter and CV’s to:email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 24th June, 2016.