Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in 2013 in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety. We offer services in training program development and delivery, training needs assessments, program and facility audits, industrial hygiene sampling and program writing, as well as supplying health and safety related products through agency agreements with a variety of manufacturers.
Services include Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Resident Engineering Inspection, Real Estate Services, Environmental, Health and Safety, Technology Solutions, BIM Services and Construction Management, consulting & coaching services specializing in crisis, emergency & contingency planning, and emergency response experience. Competencies include developing perpetual profit systems & identifying & evaluating profit sources, improving marketing ROI & strategic business planning. Laboratory services provided. Capabilities include research and development, design, testing and analysis. Industries served include national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental.
Learn business by completing work assignments in the department, implementing educational knowledge; gain operational knowledge
and experience required by working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming part of the Organization team of experts.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Assist prepare charts and diagrams showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them. i.e.;
- Assist in performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive company activities.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Make presentations to management or staff on financial research and analyses performed.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Any other assignment assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HND/BSc. in any discipline.
- 1-2 years working experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities Requirements:
- Basic proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Analytical skills, Assertive skills & Time management skills
- Ability to carry out detailed research without supervision.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of mail