NEC is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, computer and electronic devices, NEC has devoted more than 100 years of technological innovation to providing its customers with solutions of genuine value through innovative technologies for everyday use, as expressed in its slogan, “Orchestrating a brighter world”.
NEC maintains a worldwide network of subsidiary companies, which includes operations in Europe where NEC performs various sales, manufacturing, and R&D functions. Today, NEC Europe has more than 20 branches and subsidiaries throughout Europe, employing approximately 1500 personnel, located across Europe, Russia, Africa and the Middle East.
Job Title: Pre Sales Engineer Carrier Networks Nigeria
1. Role Purpose The overall purpose would be to understand the NEC technology from an application aspect. Heshe must coordinate with the sales staff, close the loop with the technical personal and available resources to ensure a technical sound proposal / relationship with customer. Need to keep the technical staff of the customer abreast of the progress and new developments in the portfolio. Must keep up to date progress where we are in a technical sales cycle to identify problem area when the technical staff of the client observe discrepancies with the proposed solutions
2. Key responsibilities of the role
When works are assigned to be able to prioritize between effort based on GP or direct instruction from management
Scope technical solution to fit customer needs
Ensure stake holders from the customer and internal staff are in line to reach a technical sound solution
To keep targeted GP are in line with solutions scoped
Ensure that he keeps himself in line with updates from the factory and office business alignment in the market
Offer the customer development to be updated with the company alignment
Monitor customer solutions and alerts the sales team should there be any risk
3. Additional Experience required
Pathloss or similar microwave link design tools
Experience in ‘BoQ preparation’ and ‘tender/proposal documentation
Essential 5. Experience(type of experience rather than length):
A record of achievements in engineering solutions in a comparable roll
Engineering sales experience in an business to business role
6. Education and / or Professional Qualifications 4 years engineering diploma or equivalent qualification at an accredited institution.
7. Technical Level (technical expertise that are specific to this role)
Understand the Telco market
Public speaking and presentation skills
Competitive analysis skills
8. Core “One NEC” Competencies
Drive for Results 9. Additional Competencies (specific to this role) Competency (select from the list – see xxx location on the Intranet?) Negotiation Stress Tolerance Commercial awareness
Jobinformant.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria job listing portal. We are leading online jobs site, providing the latest job vacancies and recruitment in Nigeria in a variety of industries and locations in Nigeria. Fresh Jobs in Nigeria Today Search for all job vacancies in Nigeria on jobnformant. Everything latest jobs in Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria, recruitment in Nigeria, vacancies In Nigeria and employment opportunities in Nigeria is our faculty. Our job services are FREE. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services.