Skip to the content
Sightsavers has an exciting vacancy for a Monitoring & Evaluations Officer to join our team based in Nigeria. You will join our team and be instrumental in various programmes activities supporting the
NTD programmes team.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) will to be a member of the Zamfara State DFID supported NTDs Programme Management Office team and will report to the State Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) Programme Officer.
- You will be responsible for all programme implementation monitoring and evaluation according to a detailed plan guided by standard protocols for NTDs.
- The successful candidate will ensure that information from monitoring, evaluation and other assessments is actively used to inform and adjust project implementation.
- It is essential you take responsibility for actively sharing and using information emerging from evaluation/review, adjustment of interventions and implementation of recommendations.
- The MEO will be responsible for actively seeking and providing feedback on NTDs control and submission of all required NTD control deliverables to the programme office (PO) and Sightsavers as required by donors.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience of analytical work and the ability to build relationship with key figures with excellent communication skills in person and writing. Previous work experience in a similar role is desirable.
- How to apply
Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
- The DFID SAFE Programme Coordinator is responsible for programmatic management and implementation of Trachoma SAFE in Kano State Nigeria.
- Responsibilities will also include delivery of programme targets which include number of Trachomatous Trichiasis surgeries and BCC, provision of programme management guidance and direct technical support to the implementation trachoma programme, impact assessment and advocacy for the elimination of trachoma with emphasis in Kano State, Nigeria.
- In addition should be able to identify and contribute to programme growth and development (scalability) in collaboration with partners and colleagues.
- Provide technical support and leadership to programme officers of the implementing partner.
- Ideally you will come with experience of working within an INGO setting and have proven experience in project management with significant strategic programme development skills.
- It is essential the successful candidate comes with strong communication skills in person and in writing as you will be required to maintain and build relationships with key officials.
- How to apply: