Job for Agronomist in Lagos at Global Crop Science Company
Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a Global Crop Science company, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Agronomist – Market Intelligence & CRM Officer
- Provide sales force and West Central Africa Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Implement, deploy, fill up CRM tool and manage reports to make information available to West Central Africa Marketing Team and Nigeria local sales force.
- Contribute to set up Nigeria marketing plan in coordination with West Central Africa management and Marketing team.
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Create key Nigeria customers lists and mapping both at National and districts level
- Participate to CRM implementation and maintain the database for Nigeria
- Help to manage and fill Marketing tools for Nigeria
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Build up and maintain a Nigeria competition database
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with West Central Africa marketing team
- Good capacity of analysis
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
Requirements (Skills, Experience and Qualifications)
- Preferably agronomist or agro economist
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
7th July, 2016.