Job Opportunities in a Telecom Infrastructure company in Nigeria
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup Telecom Infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for Telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
- The Internal Auditor shall provide a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- A Degree in Accounting or any other relevant courses.
- 8 years relevant working experience.
- A professional membership in any of the following associations: CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), ACA (Association of Chartered Accountants) , ACCA (Certified Chartered Accountant) , CIPFA (Public Finance Accountant) ,IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors).
- Evaluate and examine policies and procedures and systems in place at the company to protect assets of the Board and the system.
- Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the company.
- Review compliance with policies, procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Report results and make recommendations to management of the company, the CEO and the Board.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations and directions to the CEO and the Board as a result of the reports.
- Cost benefits analysis.
- Investigation of financial inconsistencies.
- Participate in process and internal control improvement initiatives. Assist the Board carry out their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal controls and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Review the means of safeguarding assets and verify the existence of such assets.
- Review operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations or programs are being carried out as planned.
- Provide consulting advice to management when requested.
- Ensure compliance with the company policies and procedures
- Lead and advise on the overall company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the effective allocation and utilization of company’s resources
Manage performance of direct reports:
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance of direct reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28th June, 2016.