Job Opportunity at Overland Airways in Ekiti for Commercial and Marketing Supervisor
Overland Airways was incorporated on September 17, 1998. It is an airline registered to operate charter and scheduled flights. The airline commenced operations in 2002 with the aim of increasing the prosperity of the Nigerian hinterland by facilitating the transportation of business men, investors, government officials and indigenes from one point to another and till date, is the pride of Nigeria in the airline industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial and Marketing Supervisor
- Take responsibility for the coordination and management of Overland Airways Ado-Ekiti City Ticketing Office.
- Accomplish commercial, sales, marketing and organization objectives by delivering in all key performance indicators.
- Execution of direct marketing, database marketing, telemarketing, business-to-business marketing, customers’ relationship marketing, experiential marketing and field marketing to increase the passengers figure.
- Keep, maintain and update the database of all existing passengers and all prospective institutions in Ekiti state.
- Ensure prompt response to customers’ inquiry and convert prospects to Overland Airways passengers.
- Improve on corporate customers’ acquisition, marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on new market opportunities; improving market penetration and stakeholders’ engagement.
- Sustains rapport and maintain good relationship with key clients by making periodic visits; maintaining full database; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides timely marketing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and market trends. Ensures regular market research and customers’ insight to support marketing strategy formulation and sales projections
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge updates by participating in educational workshops; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping all information confidential and project the positive image of the organization.
- Contributes to the overall marketing, sales and commercial team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University graduate from Business Administration or Marketing with at least 2-3 years working experience.
- Have good knowledge and locations of all key establishments in Ekiti state
- Must be computer literate and have strong passion for success
- Membership of professional association will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Marketing concepts, STP- segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Good knowledge of Aviation industry, travel and tour.
- Good Client relationship management
- Sales management, planning and forecasting
- Good knowledge of competition, markets, products and customers analysis
- Customers engagement and experiential marketing
- Brand management and Event management
- Database marketing and Digital marketing
- Excellent presentation and negotiation
- Strong attention to details and excellence-oriented
- Must be market-focused and customers-driven
- Have can do attitude and ability to work with little supervision
- Good customer service and high sense of humour.
- Good communications and interpersonal relations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th July, 2016.