A company specialized in Ankara fabric marketing requires the service of operations manager to manage its new outlet. The company plans to build a strong market position in Abuja and its environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- This is a mid-level administrative position which provides marketing and business management functions by performing a number of managerial tasks.
- Based in Abuja, this position works with the managing director of a mid-sized Clothing outfit company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
Education and Experience
- NCE/OND/HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Business management or a related field of study;
- 2-3 years’ Experience in marketing of fabrics and clothes
- Not more than 28 years old
- Experience with the use of a variety of computer applications including Excel and Word
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach sales representatives on a weekly basis.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, and closings.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to perform advanced marketing functions;
- Knowledge of fashion trend
- Ability to use a personal computer
- Ability to communicate effectively in Hausa and English
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks; and
- Knowledge of basic financial management, Information Technology and Human Resources.
Salary is based on an established, posted pay scale. The position is classified as an Administrative Services Level 5.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements; and
- Your CV
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Operations Manager” in the email subject line
Deadline 30th June, 2016 at 1600hrs (WAT)