Here’s an Official disclaimer/statement from the N-Power Programme (npower.gov.ng) addressing the issue of fraudulent people distributing N-Power physical forms
- – Our attention has been drawn to the fact some people are distributing N-Power physical forms.
- – This an illegitimate and unauthorised act.
- – ALL applications for the N-Power programme must be done online.
- – There is no truth in any claim that suggests there are set allocations or quota under the N-Power Programme for any political group or party.
- – Exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-Power programme is prohibited. Any individual and/or group making any financial request or similar demands from any applicant do so fraudulently and must be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- – Registration and selection for the N-Power programme is absolutely free.
- – It is your duty to be vigilant and beware of fraudsters who intend to take advantage of gullible or uninformed citizens.
Here’s a sample N-Power application form cooked up by some fraudsters.
N-Power-Phone-Numbers to contact
Click Here Apply for FG N-Power Massive Graduate Recruitment