New Job in Ekiti Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Facilitator
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from engineering sector, via the use of modern training aids, simulation.
- Development of new training programmes
- Facilitate electrical maintenance training programmes
- Support in development of technical proposals
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Interfacing between the company and participants.
- Identify lapses and the resources required to deliver the programmes.
- Provide support in marketing engineering programmes to target audience.
- Ensure the program is in line with company standards.
- Serves as a liaison between the company and registered students
- Advice on technical training equipment for efficient delivering of program
- Development of new courses
- Prepare manuals and deliver lectures for the professional courses
- Practical knowledge of electrical maintenance and installation
- Should have C&G qualification upto full Technology Level
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of City and Guilds curriculum is highly required
- Not less than 10 years relevant experience
- Not less than 5 years researching/teaching experience
- Ability to facilitate or pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
- Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
- Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
- Approve curriculum and studies
- Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
- Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
- Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
- Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
- Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
- Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
- Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
- Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
- Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
- Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- B.Sc/HND (preferably MSC) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com use the position as the subject title
Deadline: 30th July, 2016.