Tizeti Network Limited is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos and Ibadan. We offer commercial and residential Internet to
estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
Tizeti Network Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Online Marketer
- We are looking for an online marketing executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Create new online sales growth strategies
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Review, analyse and update the website, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO which will improve positioning, increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Implementing Social Media, and rolling out an end to end social strategy
- Develop and implement online lead nurturing campaigns driven by high quality online content.
- Responsible for the social media channels and increase the brand
- B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- Experience of delivering online marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering a significant increase in online traffic and leads.
- Strong understanding of establishing direct and online marketing techniques.
- Strong project management skills to keep all work on track.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager.
- Will have demonstrated excellent analytical and synthesizing skills
Job Title: Technical Support Executive
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Visit customers once issues have been escalated from the service center
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems then pass to NOC
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help resolve issues
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing, solving hardware or software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Providing relevant reports;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and version control
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
Job Title: Network Operating Center Engineer
- Manage and maintain Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of the network, ISP services and facilities).
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on the systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services).
- Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation. Maintaining hardware serial audits, writing custom monitoring plugins and configuring bespoke graphing.
- Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks at POPs).
- Facilities provisioning (installing racks, setting up power, installing Ethernet, fibre and console cabling, remote power and KVM).
- Maintenance of technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly with regard to architecture and platforms.
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rota
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Participate in a 24×7 call out router
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 18th June, 2016.