Mzrinel Engineering Limited is a multi-disciplined consulting firm in the areas of engineering design, land surveying and construction management. Mzrinel Engineering was established in 2013 in response to a growing need to assist small and medium sized companies that may not have the financial resources to retain a full time safety. We offer services in training program development and delivery, training needs assessments, program and facility audits, industrial hygiene sampling and program writing, as well as supplying health and safety related products through agency agreements with a variety of manufacturers.
Services include Civil/Site Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Land Surveying, Resident Engineering Inspection, Real Estate Services, Environmental, Health and Safety, Technology Solutions, BIM Services and Construction Management, consulting & coaching services specializing in crisis, emergency & contingency planning, and emergency response experience. Competencies include developing perpetual profit systems & identifying & evaluating profit sources, improving marketing ROI & strategic business planning. Laboratory services provided. Capabilities include research and development, design, testing and analysis. Industries served include national security, health and life sciences, and energy and environmental.
- As a marketing personnel, it is important to know how to sell ideas creatively.
- More so, having good interpersonal skill, being fluent in English and at least one Nigerian language, being a good idea seller, a goal getter and a good bargainer is highly important.
- It is expected in the course of your job that you display documentation skills, you should be able to equally receive, comprehend and act on instructions.
- Being healthy, mobile and outgoing is also part of the necessities of the job.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in same or similar position
- Good Persuasion and convincing skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision to achieve set target
- Remuneration, bonuses and incentives accompanies the position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of mail
Note: The date for interview will be communicated via email.